- "One Piece: Roronoa Zoro's Yubashiri Katana" Geisha's Blade 芸者の刃 hand forged and fully sharpened version of the Yubashiri Katana, which is one of the swords of Roronoa Zoro, a character from the popular anime/manga: One Piece. This is one of the fifty Ryo Wazamono grade swords (called Skillfull Grade in the Viz edition) in the One Piece world. Yubashiri is an extremely light, strong sword and Zoro remarked that it was a "nice katana" after seeing how easy it was to use. Its light weight allows fast actions and reflexes, while maintaining its sharpness for cutting power. When used by Zoro, Yubashiri was one of the three swords for his Santoryu style and it was typically used along with Sandai Kitetsu in his Nitoryu techniques. When this sword was destroyed, Zoro replaced it with Shusui.
- "Keikogi Single Layer Cotton Navy w/ Quick Dry Mesh" This non-indigo dyed, single layer keikogi is a great value for money. Features a soft 100% cotton, "sashiko ori" (rice grain) fabric, dyed to indigo color without the use of Aizome. So you won't have to worry about the dye bleeding and turning stuff or yourself blue! This keikogi is much easier to wash and care for, than indigo dyed keikogi. With the Quick Dry Mesh lining inside the keikogi, the moisture/sweat is drawn quickly from the skin to the fabric surface making evaporation faster. It also allows air to penetrate onto the skin thus keeping the body dry and comfortable during training. Suitable for beginners and routine training. Available sizes: 160 - in stock 165 - in stock 170 - in stock 175 - in stock 180 - in stock Please indicate your size in the 'Order Notes' field during checkout. If you cannot find your available size, choose the next bigger size and you can just have it adjusted at the tailor.
- Kendo Stick Standard Bamboo Shinai Dojo/Group purchase. Order 3 Standard Bamboo Shinai and get 1 FREE! You save PHP 1,750!
- "Onna Bugeisha Katana 1060 Series" An onna bugeisha was a type of female warrior belonging to the Japanese upper class. Many wives, widows, daughters, and rebels answered the call of duty by engaging in battle, commonly alongside samurai men. They were members of the bushi (samurai) class in feudal Japan and were trained in the use of weapons to protect their household, family, and honor in times of war. They also represented a divergence from the traditional "housewife" role of the Japanese woman. They are sometimes mistakenly referred to as female samurai, although this is an oversimplification. Onna bugeisha were very important people in ancient Japan. Significant icons such as Empress Jingu, Tomoe Gozen, Nakano Takeko, and Hojo Masako were all onna bugeisha who came to have a significant impact on Japan.
- "Shinobi Ninja Sword 1050 Series (1st Generation)" The carbon steel blade of our Shinobi Ninja Sword has been black powder coated producing a very nice black sheen on the blade and the saya having a blowgun and darts. Sorry, the darts are not poisoned ^_^ The blade being blackened, it will be more resistant to rust and corrosion making it a very low maintenance blade. But, you still need to put oil on the blade to maximize rust and corrosion resistance. Also oiling it will make the blackened blade look more beautiful.
Are there fake Japanese swords? Yes, there are fake Japanese swords out there and we're not talking about "sword-like-objects" or "wall-hangers" which are just intended for display or cosplay. What we're referring to are swords made in China that's being passed off as "antique" swords "made in...
After almost a year of posting our announcement regarding this katana, we have finally decided that we'll be offering/making a 1060 Series katana with a real hamon! It took us this long to decide because when we posted about it before, we didn't receive enough feedback. This will probably be...
We will be giving away this samurai armor for FREE! But on one condition, you must be willing to wear it and send us a photo of yourself wearing it ^_^