- "Samurai X Kenshin Himura's Sakabatou Katana 1050 Anime Series (4th Generation)" Sakabatou (Reverse Blade) Katana - is a fictional type of Japanese sword popularized by the anime/manga Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X). The cutting edge on this katana is on the side that curves inward. On a normal katana, the outward curved side of the blade is sharpened, while the inward curved side of the blade is blunt. This is the most accurate version of the Sakabatou with the tsuba exactly the same as in the anime and manga. Here are the changes from the 1st gen to the 4th gen: 1st Gen: Inaccurate kissaki (tip) shape 2nd Gen: Accurate kissaki shape, but different tsuba 3rd Gen: Accurate kissaki shape and tsuba as seen in the anime 4th Gen: Since this is a real sword based on the anime, we decided to change the shape of the kissaki to that of the sword used in the live action movie. We believe this kissaki shape is much better than the previous shape.
- Geisha's Blade version of Michonne's Katana from the popular TV series, The Walking Dead.
- Geisha's Blade version of Master Oishi's katana from the movie 47 Ronin (starring Keanu Reeves).
- "These swords are forged to defend us against the hatred of men..." - Tengu Master (47 Ronin 2013) Geisha's Blade version of the Tengu Katana from the movie 47 Ronin (starring Keanu Reeves).
- "Kill Bill Demon Katana 1050 Movie Series"
It's that time of the year again when we're expecting new swords/stocks to arrive! They were supposed to arrive by June/July, but we're restocking a lot of swords and our forge wasn't not able to finish them in time. We don't want to rush the production, so they've been delayed a bit. Now we're...
It was last December 2010 when we first released our version of Aoshi Shinomori's Double Kodachi based on the popular anime/manga Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin). A lot of people were ecstatic that we were able to make an almost accurate and fully functional version of Aoshi Shinomori's Double...
After our cutting party last April 2014, I was still itching to cut some more! Probably a withdrawal syndrome due to not being able to do some cutting for 3 years. So I contacted my good friend, Ram. I asked him if he still has some banana trunks for us to cut. Unfortunately, we've already used...