Geisha’s Blade version of Tanjiro Kamado’s new Nichirin Blade with the tsuba from Rengoku Kyojuro’s Nichirin Blade from the popular anime/manga Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer).
The is the hand forged version, the blade is fully sharpened and built to be used for martial arts training or cutting.
• Blade Material: 1050 carbon steel (semi black coated mono-steel)
• Edge: Fully sharpened
• Treatment: Hand Forged, Through Hardened, Heat Treated & Tempered, Water Quenched
• Overall Length w/o saya: 40 inches
• Blade Length: 27.5 inches
• Tsuka: 11 inches wood
• Tsukaito: Black synthetic leather
• Mekugi: 2 bamboo pegs
• Fittings: Zinc alloy
• Saya: 30.5 inches wood in matte black lacquer finish with zinc alloy fittings
• Samegawa: Red synthetic ray skin panels
• Hamon: None
• Specs may vary slightly from sword to sword
• Cannot be disassembled
• Packaging: carton box
There are no reviews yet.