Geisha’s Blade 芸者の刃 hand forged and fully sharpened version of the One Piece: Roronoa Zoro Wado Ichimonji Katana, which is one of the swords of Roronoa Zoro, a character from the popular anime/manga: One Piece. This is a sword of great personal importance to Roronoa Zoro, and it was once Kuina’s and her family’s sword. It is one of the twenty one O Wazamono grade swords (One Piece world). Upon Kuina’s death, Zoro asked for it from her father.
As one of the twenty one finest katanas in the One Piece world, Wado Ichimonji is a powerful blade when used by a competent swordsman. It is also quite durable, as shown when Dracule Mihawk’s Kokuto Yoru shattered two of Zoro’s swords, this is the only one that did not break at all. When used by Zoro, this sword is usually placed in his mouth for his Santoryu. When using his Ittoryu, Zoro usually uses this sword for it. Its toughness is further demonstrated by the fact that Zoro used it for his Itto-Ryu Iai: Shishi Sonson technique against Mr. 1, cutting through his steel body.
• Blade Material: 1050 carbon steel (semi black coated mono-steel)
• Edge: Fully sharpened
• Treatment: Hand Forged, Through Hardened, Heat Treated & Tempered, Water Quenched
• Overall Length w/ saya: 40 inches
• Blade Length: 27.25 inches
• Tsuka: 11.25 inches wood
• Mekugi: 2 bamboo pegs
• Saya: 30.5 inches wood glossy white lacquered finish
• Tsuba / Fuchi / Kashira / Kojiri: Zinc alloy
• Habaki / Seppa: Brass
• Tsukaito: White synthetic silk
• Samegawa: Synthetic ray skin panels
• Hamon: Simulated suguha (straight) pattern
• Specs may vary slightly from sword to sword
• Can be disassembled
• Includes cloth bag
• Packaging: carton box
There are no reviews yet.