Kami is the Japanese word for a god, deity, divinity, or spirit.
Raijin and Fujin are among the most feared and respected Japanese deities. These two gods are the masters of lightning and storms, two devastating meteorological phenomena in a country regularly hit by typhoons.
• Blade Material: 1060 carbon steel (mono-steel)
• Edge: Fully-sharpened
• Treatment: Hand Forged, Through Hardened, Heat Treated & Tempered, Water Quenched
• Blade Length: 27.5 inches
• Tsuka: 10.8 inches wood
• Overall length w/o saya: 39.5 inches
• Saya: 29.75 inches wood glossy black lacquer finish with hand painted Raijin & Fujin
• Tsuba / Fuchi / Kashira / Menuki: Brass (russet iron finish)
• Habaki / Seppa: Brass
• Tsukaito: Dark brown
• Sageo: Light brown
• Mekugi: 2 bamboo pegs
• Samegawa: Real ray skin panels
• Nakago: Full tang
• Hamon: Acid etched notare (wave) pattern
• Specs may vary slightly from sword to sword
• Can be disassembled
• Includes cloth bag
• Packaging: carton box
Raijin is the Japanese god of thunder, lightning, and storms. He is usually depicted holding hammers surrounded by drums. He often has 3 fingers on each hand representing the past, present, and future.
Fujin is the Japanese god of wind. He is depicted holding a bag of winds. He usually has a messy appearance and wild hair from all the wind. He often has 4 fingers on each hand – one for each direction.
There are no reviews yet.