Geisha’s Blade version of Giyu Tomioka Nichirin Blade from the popular anime/manga Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer).
The blade is made of carbon steel but not sharpened. This sword is not intended to be used for martial arts training or cutting, this is purely for display or cosplay.
• Blade Material: Carbon steel (semi black coated mono-steel)
• Edge: Non-sharpened
• Treatment: Machine made
• Overall Length w/o saya: 37.75 inches
• Blade Length: 26 inches
• Tsuka: 10.75 inches wood
• Tsukaito: White synthetic silk
• Fittings: Zinc alloy
• Saya: 29.75 wood in matte black lacquer finish with zinc alloy fittings
• Samegawa: Black synthetic ray skin panels
• Hamon: Simulated suguha (straight) pattern
• Specs may vary slightly from sword to sword
• Cannot be disassembled
• Purely for display or cosplay
• Not recommended for martial arts training or cutting
• Packaging: carton box
There are no reviews yet.