Geisha’s Blade version of Sanemi Shinazugawa Nichirin Blade from the popular anime/manga Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer).
The blade is made of carbon steel but not sharpened. This sword is not intended to be used for martial arts training or cutting, this is purely for display or cosplay.
• Blade Material: Carbon steel (black coated mono-steel with green lacquer paint)
• Edge: Non-sharpened
• Treatment: Machine made
• Overall Length w/o saya: 38.5 inches
• Blade Length: 26 inches
• Tsuka: 11.25 inches wood
• Tsukaito: White and dark green synthetic silk
• Fittings: Zinc alloy
• Saya: 29.25 inches wood, wrapped in black synthetic leather with white patterns, and zinc alloy fittings
• Samegawa: Black synthetic ray skin panels
• Hamon: Simulated zigzag pattern
• Specs may vary slightly from sword to sword
• Cannot be disassembled
• Purely for display or cosplay
• Not recommended for martial arts training or cutting
• Packaging: carton box
There are no reviews yet.