Geisha’s Blade version of Tanjiro Kamado’s new Nichirin Blade with the tsuba from Rengoku Kyojuro’s Nichirin Blade from the popular anime/manga Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer).
The blade is made of carbon steel but not sharpened. This sword is not intended to be used for martial arts training or cutting, this is purely for display or cosplay.
• Blade Material: Carbon steel (semi black coated mono-steel)
• Edge: Non-sharpened
• Treatment: Machine made
• Overall Length w/o saya: 37.75 inches
• Blade Length: 26 inches
• Tsuka: 11 inches wood
• Tsukaito: Black synthetic leather
• Fittings: Zinc alloy
• Saya: 30 inches wood in matte black lacquer finish with zinc alloy fittings
• Samegawa: Red synthetic ray skin panels
• Hamon: None
• Specs may vary slightly from sword to sword
• Cannot be disassembled
• Purely for display or cosplay
• Not recommended for martial arts training or cutting
• Packaging: carton box
There are no reviews yet.