A replica of Aragorn’s Anduril from The Lord of the Rings movies.
Anduril, also called the “Flame of the West”, is the reforged sword from the shards of Narsil. After the War of the Last Alliance, the shards of Narsil were taken to Rivendell. It was the sword of Aragorn II, heir of Isildur.
The inscription upon the blade reads “Nanye Anduril i ne Narsil i macil Elendilo. Lercuvanten i mali Mordoreo”. Which translates to “I am Anduril who was Narsil, the sword of Elendil. Let the thralls of Mordor flee me” and it was cut into the blade by the one who forged it, the dwarf Telchar.
• Blade Material: Stainless Steel
• Double Edge: Non-sharpened
• Treatment: Machine made
• Overall Length: 52.5 inches
• Blade Length: 40.5 inches
• Handle: 11.5 inches wood and zinc alloy
• Wall Plaque: 17 inches x 8.5 inches wood
• Scabbard: Not Available
• A beautiful wall hanger intended to be displayed on the wall
• Specs may vary slightly from sword to sword
• Not recommended for martial arts training
• Cannot be disassembled
• Packaging: carton box