A replica of Gandalf’s Glamdring from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies.
Glamdring was used in battle only twice in the First Age; Turgon wielded Glamdring in the Nirnaeth Arnoediad, and in the Fall of Gondolin. For over 6,000 years it went missing, surviving the War of Wrath, until Gandalf (and company) found it (along with Sting and Orcrist) in the Troll’s cave in The Hobbit and claimed it for himself. He continued to use Glamdring through the events of The Lord of the Rings, and it is now kept safe in the treasure vault at Minas Tirith.
It was called Beater by the Orcs along with “Biter” (Orcrist).
Glamdring was used by Gandalf to slay the Great Goblin and both Gandalf and Thorin Oakenshield used “Glamdring” and “Orcrist” to slay Goblins in the Goblin’s caves.
• Blade Material: Stainless Steel
• Double Edge: Non-sharpened
• Treatment: Machine made
• Overall Length: 46 inches
• Blade Length: 35.5 inches
• Handle: 10 inches wood and zinc alloy
• Wall Plaque: Wood
• Scabbard: Not Available
• A beautiful wall hanger intended to be displayed on the wall
• Specs may vary slightly from sword to sword
• Not recommended for martial arts training
• Cannot be disassembled
• Packaging: carton box